Terms & conditions
- The box and packaging of a collectible item is deemed to add significant value, as such this is classed as part of the product and may form the basis of a refusal for return. Under these circumstances we may offer to repair or replace the product but not the packaging.
- Our guarantee and your right to return will be null and void if the item or packaging has been interfered with or misused in any way.
- Damage caused by external sources or misuse does not constitute a part of this guarantee and is therefore excluded.
- The buyer assumes all responsibility when carrying out any work or modifications on an item and acknowledges their understanding that the warranty will be voided by doing so.
- Our guarantee does not cover consequential damages of any type.
The returns and refunds policy forms part of our Terms and Conditions and such is binding.
Any refunds will be issued to the card that was originally used to purchase the goods, usually on the day that the item arrives back with us. Once refunded the card issuer may take between 7 – 10 days to process the money back into your account.
Cheque refunds will usually be processed by us within three to five days of the item arriving with us, the cheque will then be subject to the normal clearing time of your bank